Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Zou Zou Vintage Editorial






This amazing editorial is from Zou Zou Vintage to celebrate the reopening of their Online Shop. By far the best editorial I have seen this month! I agree that there are Vintage Shops now popping out like mushrooms on the forest ground, but in this shop the prices are adequate and the selection is very wide - I never saw so many great Vintage shoes at one shop. ZouZouVintage is a German Vintage Shop, but they also have an English version, which indicates that they are shipping globally. And isn't this editorial just great??! I love the blue-ish atmosphere, the model reminds me of Snowhite and the peacock feathers suit in the scene perfectly.
Now it's back to work for me! Greetings to all you Vintage lovers out there!
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment