Friday, March 26, 2010

Visit the New H&M Fashion Studio!


Fashionistas, you will love this! I introduced the H&M Style Guide already, but yesterday they launched the best blogger tool ever: a whole Fashion Studio! Create your own outfit styles online and spread them via your blog, facebook or twitter. Here is how it works:
  1. Click either women or men fashion.
  2. Choose from 10 possible models (see picture).
  3. Choose from more than 300 styling items from the latest collections!
  4. Combine to find your perfect outfits or create something totally crazy!
  5. Best function: Layering is possible! Choose "wear over/under skirt" etc.
  6. Save or start over again until you are contend.
  7. Share your ideas and looks!
I am loving this. It reminds me of cutting out paper dolls during my childhood and design clothes for them. Haha. These are my four favourites:

~ Flowers rule ~~ See you at the secret garden ~~ Navy Chic ~ ~ Happy Hour ~

Happy styling, girls!^^ I'd love to see what styles you are going to create. Meanwhile, I'll be watching CSI Miami and eating tuna salad (I eat to healthy, lol... :D). Now I am free for the weekend...lalala. Oh, not really, I have to meet the next deadline on Monday. Doing my best!
Xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment