Saturday, March 20, 2010

Burda DIY-Magazine Editorial







This editorial is featured in the German DIY-Magazine Burda. All of those creations make me so envious! I wish I could sew a little better to work with the including patterns! The tunica in the first pic and the blue vest in the second are my favourite. The shooting-location is chosen carefully well! I will take a look in the "Burda - Easy fashion" magazine (an easier spin-off). No sewing-machine within reach though...damn. A girl can dream!

This morning I met with HJ and her friend C. to have a tasty brunch together. My breakfast preferences are: croissant with chocolate, an egg, coffee/orange juice and (occassionally) a glass of sparkling whine - perfect! Later we visited a shoe exhibition and took some cheesy shoe pictures (coming soon), as well as some serious catwalk-training (lol). I will make dinner now and try on my recent H&M order (could not find the time for this for now about four days, argh!!).
Love and Kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment