Thursday, March 11, 2010

Black rose tea with sugar candy, please!



Lilly wears: blouse only, cardigan street one, shorts hm, tights ca, boots marco polo, hat vintage, rose brooch vintage, ring six.

I found this pretty changing cabin at the Mister&Lady Jeans store. Quite comfortable! I find it still difficult to photograph myself, therefore my stare is a little odd^^. The pink flowers are intended for interior decoration purposes^^. I have no idea how I am able to endure with shorts in this cold temperature conditions - but somehow it works! And there is a bad accident that happened yesterday: I travelled to Hamburg for a seminar and forgot my black rose-shaped ring (the one in the photos) in the ladies room! Such a pity - I loved that ring.

The outfit was kinda inspired by the British Victorian Age (lace and black and roses were major fashion themes back then). I should have worn a skirt to complete the "Gothic Lolita"-Style, but at the moment I prefer shorts over everything. "Gothic Lolitas" (in case you wonder) is a specific style followed by some Japanese fashionistas in Tokyo. The ladies dress like the noble maiden/aristocrats from the Victorian age (there are several labels and shops for that fashion style). More about that another time, I have sports classes now and will be hurrying to get there in time! Ah yes, the shopping finds deserve their own post - more coming very soon.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment