Monday, March 22, 2010

Whoops, there is a baby chicken on my plate!

There is a cute little Easter chicken on my plate^^. This year I am not able to celebrate Easter, therefore HJ (left), C. (right) and I decided to pre-celebrate with a Saturday morning Easter brunch. Spot the coloured butterfly tablecloth? I have the same one at home!^^(I do not have C.'s explicit permission, therefore she wears cool sunglasses.)


Haha. My hair is going in every direction. It becomes fluffy when it rains outside and the strands take up the air moisture. Croissants are my favourites!!!

I adore HJ's stripe-coloured cups and plates! In this photo, I am wearing my new rose-shaped black ring. Lost the previous one a few days ago... :/

Is there a better thing than starting into the weekend with a brunch? I am really a breakfast person - my favourite meal of the day. Afterwards, we left for a local shoe exhibition (more about this in the following post). How do you prefer to spend your weekend? By the way, two weeks early, but: Happy Easter!!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment