Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Baby shot me Down... Bang, bang!

Bang, bang, he shot me down
Bang, bang, I hit the ground
Bang, bang, that awful sound
Bang, bang, my baby shot me down.
more here


Lilly wears: blazer only, pullover mango, skirt pimkie, tights ca,
necklace primark, earrings madonna.

HJ.

Mmmh...chocolate cake by HJ^^.

The floor was HJ's idea...we couldn't find a better (funnier) place and now that I see the photos, they remind me of those US crime series (kinda). Shooting was a lot of fun *-*. This is my favourite outfit at the moment!! This skirt was really a good choice. She invited me over for a delicious cake and I was happy to escape my household chores for a little time. I also managed to meet my deadline on Monday, but now I am so exausted!! And no time to take a break. Sleeping doesn't really help.

Time is flying, literally. Tomorrow, I will reveal the secret I have kept so long. Only four days left now.
Love and Kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment