Sunday, March 14, 2010

We Love: H&M Home Summer Collection 2010

Best news first: The strongly hyped and long anticipated H&M Garden Collection is online! Available since yesterday in the Online Shop - get ready, girls and order as fast as you can! I have to admit that although I am very fond of H&M designs, the two latest campaigns (namely Sonia Rykiel and the Garden Collection) really disappointed me. But this is not too tragic, as I found the latest H&M Home Summer Collection products which inspire me immensly! What do you think, ready to live with the following great interiour design pieces? OMG, those cushions...I am all head over heels!
Today brings still lots of housework and homework. To sad to learn this morning that one of my fave style blogs closed down (Zimtstern). This evening (in Germany) do not miss Johnny Depp and Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean 3!
Love,

PS.: To give the Garden Collection at least some credit: This is my favourite! The red rose application dress is a true eyecandy (but not a musthave). :)

All pictures are copyright of H&M (c).

No comments:

Post a Comment