Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lilly on an urgent Fashion Mission

My mission: Find a wedding dress! I mean: a wedding party dress. Just got the invitation from my colleague M. and checked my suitcase: The only chic dress I have with me reaches to the floor and is white! Bad. Very bad. Superbad. I have like a million dresses for such occasions, but guess where - at home in Europe! In a desperate mission to find something which is not going to ruin my travel budget profoundly, I went to an Israeli brand called 'Golf'. Here is what I found:

I like the colour, reminds me of plum cake in autumn. My roommate D. loves it, she is crazy about everything violett.

Oops! That looked better on the hanger than on me! I feel like a super-sized peach.

Green like an emerald. Makes me think of fairy tales in the woods. (Makes me look fat?!)
~
Any suggestions, ladies? Which one would you prefer or should I keep looking?
~
The view from our balcony:
(normally you can see also the sea and the mountains...strange weather conditions in this case)
I love to sit outside for breakfast! (Enough green, Diane?)

On an (embarassing) sidenote: During lunch, I dropped nearly the whole content of my pitta bread all over me and my legs: White, salty cream cheese and tomatoes. Luckily nobody commented, but I felt really like I am not able to eat properly. What a food accident!
More news coming soon. Love,


PS.: This is the first shopping/fashion-related post this month... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment