Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You are with me in my Dreams

Two of my brothers and my cute sister.

Part of the hardships living abroad, is that the time at home is not standing still. Everyone is busy living their lifes and you are just not there to see things happen. Last Sunday there was a big family celebration for one of my cousins and I just got these beautiful photos from my uncle. It made me realize how much I would have liked to be there with them!

Here is my third brother! =)

Hey, my lovelies! I really miss you. Last night a dreamed that I would see you. That was great^^. Hope to see you soon after I get back, okay?

At first I did not recognize my sister...lol. She experiments with her hair quite often.

And of course I miss my friends. It feels weird not to meet them like I am used to. Hopefully everyone is having a wonderful day! Now I am going to prepare lunch!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment