Thursday, April 22, 2010

Playing with Light and Dark

Lilly wears: Dress+shoes hm, leggins esprit, bag tally weijl, pullover mark&spencer, necklace vintage.
(The pink camera in use, horray!!)

Yay! I wore this outfit on a night out with my Israeli friends (which are also my work colleagues^^). We went to a new bar associated with a big hotel. Good for us that it's still new, because there were just a few other people there - and we kind of took over this place. (We were like twenty people?) Haha.

This memorial (?) piece of art is located outside the Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport.

The lights at the horizon are beyond the Israeli border! They belong to Jordan! I like the view.

I found this beautiful chandelier in D.'s gym/fitness studio (lol).

I have to admit that I am still amazed about the day/night change here. From completely bright in one moment, the darkness falls within (that's my feeling) 15 Minutes...Happened to me when I tried to walk another way home than the usual, which resulted in me getting lost somewhere in dark and unknown streets, surrounded by about ten to twelve stray cats...*yieeeks*. Can't remember exactly how I got home from then.

Another thing, which "hunts" me is the fact that Israeli women are crazy about nail polish. They accumulate new colours like ordinary pens. And you know what? I left my stuff in Germany, because I assumed that it would be pointless to maintain, as the salt water keeps destroying it. Now I feel like an idiot. Okay, I could just go and buy new ones, but this feels really odd to me, having in mind that a whole set of my favourite colours is waiting untouched at home. Anyways, I'll just have to bear with it - and concentrate on buying earrings!
Love and see you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment