Saturday, April 3, 2010

Over the Clouds and far away

In this minute, I am taking of with the plane from the airport...heading to Tel Aviv (capital of Israel) via a stop in Istanbul (Turkey) this night. What will await me? I am looking forward to set foot on my new country! Yaay.
Naturally, my suitcase contains mainly summer clothes, as the temperatures will be already around 30 °C (86 °F) upon my arrival. (Reaching up to 45 °C (113 °F) in July...oh my). See what's in my suitcase:

LOL! Every fashionista's dream! :D
They are from Keen and appropriate for walking the hot desert!

A new black longshirt from Esprit, worn with...

... a special collection of whole new leggins! Grey (by Mister & Lady Jeans), White (Primark), Black (Esprit). I hope they help me to deal with the high temperatures!

And more stuff from Primark: A red belt, sunglasses and flip-flops!

I wish everyone happy Easter holidays and a wonderful weekend! My heart is jumping...
Love and Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment