Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Miss Mermaid hits the City of Lights

A fish sculpture in the city center^^. There are several more, but this is my favourite one!


Ship Ahoy! Here comes Miss Mermaid (Lilly wears (not as if this can be considered as an real outfit: pants+ shirt hm, sandals keen, earrings madonna, sunglasses primark).

By night the city is even more beautiful: The heat of the day ceases and the lights create a magical place! Everything is still open and you walk around to eat or to look at the stores.

I like how different light colours mix! People even dance in the street!

Okay, a very important building here: The local shopping mall! They have also Zara and Mango, yay!

I feel really comfortable here. It is amazing to skip into a new culture and become a part of it. I have the impression as if I would be living here for about a month, not a mere week. Soon I'll post pictures about my room (the personalized version, haha). The other girls tease me already because of it. Moreover, I found it surprising that many shops are open until 00.00 am and are closed for hours during the day. More coming soon, I have to rest for today! Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment