Friday, April 2, 2010

"You are going WHERE? Don't you watch the News?"

Map of Israel (Source).

That is a common reaction when I tell my whereabouts for this summer. A lot of things are going to change during the next days - the secret is going to be revealed: Okay *holdingmybreath*: I am going to Israel! Yeah!!!^^
For the next four months I will be working there and hopefully experience many adventures, the culture and people there! I am flying tomorrow, but won't reach my new home until Sunday afternoon.

I am facing hardships when trying to get into the Internet at the moment, as I had to move out of my home here in Germany already. The last few days were so troublesome...can't believe how many things can go wrong in such a short time. This is what I prepared: A Travel Beauty Set from Nivea!! Hihi...it is awesome^^.

It looks like this: (appropriate for flying restrictions on fluids!)

My travel book, a calendar from my Mam and a novel about women in Israel.

More to come soon!
For LillysRoses, I'll pre-write some posts, please expect the first photos from over there not before the beginning of next week. Please everyone hold your thumbs for a save journey! I am doing my best to organise everything.
Love and Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment