Monday, April 19, 2010

Paint me with the Colours of the Rainbow!

You can guess from the pictures so far that my new home is either sandy/brown (like the mountains) or clear blue (like the sea and the sky). Luckily, I found several views in between which really enchanted my heart... So today I am happy to show you some of my most favourite photos.


Those sweets are openly sold in the closest supermarket to my home. When I see them I feel like in candy wonderland! Heehee.


I saw this advert at the airport. My reading skills are improving, but I am still not sure what they are promoting :D.

Those beautiful baloons are sold here everywhere! And it's so lovely: People buy them when they fetch somebody from the airport or from the main busstation. Yaay!!!


The cute plushies were sold in Tel Aviv.

Now I need to hurry a little bit. This evening (today was the Memorial Day for Dead Soldiers and tomorrow is the Independence Day, which are both official holidays) several girls are invited to our apartment and D. , H. and I will give our best to cook a delicious meal! Afterwards, we are all going out together^^!! I wish your lifes contain as many different colours as this post, ok?
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment