Monday, April 12, 2010

See the Best Workplace in the World!

1. In this place we drink coffee and have lunch! It is my favourite spot during the day!

2. This is my workplace. My (okay, shared) office is left hand of the main building. There are many trees and other plants to provide us with shade.

3. This beautiful hibiscus grows also in the garden around my workplace. I am amazed by those blossoms!

4. This is "Mitzi" (mostly referred to as "The Devil"). She belongs to my team and my colleague E. is feeding her since she found her one day. Mitzi is around all the time and during the day you nearly step on her about five times or more. She enjoys the attention of everybody here (haha, either they hate her or they love her!! She is cute).

5. Ah, and that's of course me. We were going out to a new bar that evening!

I could not be happier to introduce my workplace today. All those beautiful impressions are around me every day!! I cannot believe it yet! Please understand that I refuse to describe where/what I am exactly doing - just enjoy the view^^. At the moment, we are having a small storm, so everything is dusty due to the strong winds! My flatmate D. (she is so cute!!) fell asleep next to me and I am looking forward to hit the pillow after an exciting day now! I'll describe more about the everyday life in Israel soon and of course there are also going to be fashion-related posts! I send my best wishes to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment