Monday, April 26, 2010

What I'd order right now to complete the summer

Seen by H&M Online

Yesterday I did something very wrong... checking Online Shops while I am out of their delivery range is a modern way to torture girls. And of course there where some striking pieces, which I'd love to get... Now the only joy left is looking at them. Please, if one of my friends at home sees the pink butterfly clip (2 Euro) at H&M, please, please get it for me!!
The light blue blouse with the sleeves would be perfect for working outside here. Already have a similar model, but left it at home, because I figured it would be too warm! Geeeez.

Seen by the Vintage Shop FKids.

And the beautiful blossoming bushes in front of our house:

I feel like I have to do some serious real window shopping. Fashion-addicted, I admit it. And still no wedding dress in sight! See you^^
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment