Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wild Dolphins Calling

(Source).

Today we had a major event here: Dolphins in the bay! And not just a few... a whole school with about 50 wild animals! People got excited like crazy, rushed to the shore and tried to catch a glimpse of this rare happening. Soon all boats along the coast were filled and out on their way to the sea! Of course the dolphins were shy and stayed away from the boats. I was in the middle of work, but was allowed to run outside with the others (a little late, though...). I saw them on their way back to the open ocean through borrowed field glasses at the horizon. Amazing!!! Can you imagine the excitement and the happy people everywhere? (Sorry no photos, they were to far away and my camera left in the office.)

~

Please meet Esmée Denters! This girl has the most amazing voice! Just discovered her and my favourite songs are "Outta Here" and "Gravity". She is from Holland and became famous through her webcam videos on Youtube, where she recorded herself singing. Justin Timberlake offered her a contract in his own record label. I love her! Check out the video! (By the way, I want this navy blue romper!!). Isn't she incredulously cute?



Esmée Denters Album (Source).

I keep singing the new songs!! Yaay! (My poor roommates, haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment