Monday, February 15, 2010

Christian Siriano Fall 2010

I rarely see a collection that is absolutely wearable and completely desirabel (and I mean every piece):
Please meet the classical and elegant creations from Christian Siriano's Fall 2010 collection. I want to wear something in dark blue, now! :)

A little extraordinary, but I love the "Princess from outer space" Style! I'd be happy wearing this anytime (with night blue earrings, of course). My favourite robe by Christian!

Something more casual, but still glamorous for you? Love the shoulders on this one!

 
Ready for work - perfect^^. Really, that style is so pure an simple, you can only just adore it. I am usually either in pink/ruffle/romance/nude styles or in the elegant/classic/eternal/understatement styles - is this a contradiction or a complement?

Yet another fairy tale, night blue evening robe. Right from the Milky Way. "Ehm, where can I park my space ship?". Intergalactic coolness.

Christian Siriano - I'll watch out for more of your creations!

On personal terms: I took the first three exams today and it was not as bad as expected (uhh, better I wait until I get the results!!). Can't believe it is over! Now I am trying to relax a little and in the evening I will continue to prepare for the next three ones on Thursday. Yesterday I bought new shoes (spring! spring!!) via ebay, can't wait for them to arrive.
Love and Kisses,



Picture Source: Marcio Madeira / FirstView.com

No comments:

Post a Comment