Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Up into the clear blue sky

Future Aircruise hotel floating over the sea.
Running via solar panels.
Arriving at a city.
The Lounge

View from one of the hotel bars.

SONG: ***Himmelblau by Die Ärzte***
(means "Clear blue sky" in German - wonderful!!)

How I am enthralled by this future project! This luxurious aircruise has been designed by British company SemourPowel and aims to provide an elegant flying hotel to float over the sky to the big cities on our different continents. Up to 200 guests can be acommodated, plus crew members. The project is said to potentially being realized as soon as 2015! Can you imagine this style of travel? I would definitely like to go - love the futuristic, minimal design and the idea! One of my first thoughts popping up in my mind was: What would I wear there? Additionally I have a weakness for wonderful sunsets...Let the cruise begin^^.
Love,





Please note: Copyright belongs to SeymourPowel, UK (c).

No comments:

Post a Comment