Monday, February 8, 2010

Designer: Kate Towers

("Meet me at the deserted Island...")
("Witness the birth of a butterfly...")
("I'll be waiting for you ... forever")
("Princess with the sad eyes, protecting
her heart from the world...")

The first time I encountered Kate Towers was via Elvchen's Blog. The dresses are all unique and hand-made by Kate Towers in her atelier in Portland, US. She sells on her webpage and has her own store on Etsy. Her non-seasonal dresses are apparently inspired by nature and romantic aesthetic. I love the editorial shoots of her dresses a lot, they capture everything I think of as beautiful. The moment the girls are caught in seems to have captured them in a minute of their life or existance. Still they are all clearly and sharply photographed, despite the dreamy atmosphere. That combination draws me to her creations and the wonderful photos. There is more inspiration on her page!
Love,





Please note: All photo material is copyright of Kate Towers (c). Subtitles by Lilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment