Friday, February 26, 2010

Miss Selfridge SS 2010

Absolutely inspiring, to browse through the summer collections of my favourite labels to check potential trends for the upcoming season. Would you like to see some sure must haves?
Give me that black lace heels and I promise I won't take them off for the rest of my life!


I am a huge fan of extraordinary brooches - and that one seems to just vividly leaped out of a oriental fairy tale! And it looks as if I finally found the perfect jumpsuit.

I wonder if you like the impression you got from Miss Selfridge so far? On personal terms: Last night I watched "Twilight (No.1)" with my friend HJ (both of us simultaneously crying out like lovesick groupies, when Edward appeared, lol). Moreover, HJ proceeded to dye some of my strands with a golden shade (so sorry, I forgot to take a picture of hair/hair product last night). Dancing was however the best part of the evening! Outfit photos following^^. Now I am off to watch "Australia" with my friend FJ - hopefully he will not lament about the story (men!!).

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment