Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mummy's happy Girl

My Mam's the best! Here is what I got via mail from her to support my exam time. Isn't she the loveliest Mam in the world? Thanks a lot!

She got me this red plaid bag from Kress...

...and all my favourite sweets^^: Strawberry-Chocolate, white pralines and yoghurt gums!!

I received a voucher from Orsay as belated birthday present and bought these multi-rings! Finally I can wear as much rings as I want.

The scarf is from Deichmann and a present for my sister's birthday! (Along with the white/black comic belt I posted before and forest-green nail polish from Essence).

By the way, I often write cards to my relatives and include my lastest photos. Aren't those really lovely? Found at Rossmann.(Rose stamps are perfect!)

More learning to do today! See you tomorrow with a new outfit post.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment