Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fresh and new and sparkling

Pure Love - the new H&M Spring Catalogue finally arrived and I am head over heels for this bracelet and all the other precious pieces below. This season is going to be wonderful, can't you tell?
My new key bracelet, as sure as the sky is blue.

Catalogue Cover (of the German Edition).

My favourite outfit (price in Euros).

I wasn't that much into jumpsuits - until I saw this one!
Add heels and you have a whole outfit!

This gorgeous model was already *sold out*, (can you believe
it?!), as I found it. I adore pieces that are classical and can
be worn with everything - like this one. Maybe I get a
second chance to buy them?

These are in gold/pink - like my dream shoes! I will have to keep
admiring them forever, because I had to *sadly* realize that
they are not fitting my wardrobe or the occasions in my daily life.
They are luxuriously elegant and a little over the top. True admiration!

Now I have to skip back to my books. The blogs of my friends are the only entertainment at the moment - and my strawberry-yoghurt-chocolate!
Love and until soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment