Friday, February 19, 2010

Roooaaar

Hey, I don't own many print shirts. If I think about it, only one (see here). Saw the tiger and felt that it was time to start a proper print shirt collection. Bought via 6sells, from lovely Jules.




Lilly wears: shirt vintage, longshirt avanti, bag tally weijl, pants+rings orsay, hat+tights ca, overknees six, boots marco polo, nail polish DIY.

Just found this beautiful bag on bonprix.de. I am picky when it comes to bags to avoid that I have to many. This one is a real favourite!
Uhh, this week was tough. I did not have much sleep and still have to prepare for the last exam on Monday. But then I am free, yay! Had to go to the city today and found some great bargains, will be shown during the coming days! Did I already mention that on Sunday there will be the next Vintage Fashion Market?? Looking forward to it!!! Happy weekend! Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment