Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Spring Vintage Finds ♥

Best find: a linen/cotton blazer from Zero in beige. My eyes dropped out when I found out yesterday at a department store, what their original price is. O.O The ribbon underneath belongs to a blouse.

Black flats - finally! Summer favourites for sure!

Two new shorts (jeans with flower embroidery - how hot is that?!), a turquoise pullover and a black crocheted cardigan.

Took me ages to finally find a great folklore shirt (black). The marine is a must, of course. Sweet green apples top and a graffiti-inspired print shirt.

Don't you just have to adore the embroidery on the black shirt? Two new shirts in mint.

An unexspected find: My first jeans jacket/shirt! Yay.

Plus a forest-green soft shawl, a beige hat ("new wool") and the DVD from Australia with Nicole Kidman! Totally missed this in the cinema - so happy right now^^.

To the fashiomatics: It looks like it, but I did not spend a fortune on this! The average price for each of these 16 pieces lays at 3,38 Euro (4,59 US$). It's true!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment