Monday, February 22, 2010

Fashion Mag Review: Grazia

Just introduced in Germany: Grazia, a weekly fashion/style/celbrity/mag! I waited for the second issue to appear in order to give an informative review. Price is considerably low: only 1 Euro!

Grazia covers High Fashion, Editorials, Street-Fashion, Style Check and latest Accessory.

Furthermore, there are make-up/beauty, interiour decoration, travel and health articles.

Stars: ****
I give this mag 4 stars out of 5, because there is one point that I dislike: several extensive celebrity reports are featured, and this is not the stuff I am interested on this paparazzi level - I have my own life. Back to the good points: Frankly I do not know yet if Grazia will become a constant buy or not. What appeals to me, is the high quality paper and the (in relation) many fashion-related pages. You get more fashion inspiration out of this (published 4 times a month!) than you get from the overall fashion articles in a monthly mag!

What surprised me positively is also, that there were a political and a third-world country article included - great variety! Check the mixture out, if your country has its own Grazia-Edition. They are available in Europe and many parts of the world already.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment