Saturday, February 20, 2010

Summer Shoe Must Haves 2010

Slowly the spring collections apear in the stores and people on the streets are smiling about the first sunrays in months! We are looking forward to the new season; to see the trees blossom, to drink coffee outdoor again and to proudly wear our new spring finds! Let's hope it will get warmer soon. Here are the TOP 4 of my wishlist for spring/summer shoes:
Bascially elegant and goes with everything. Suitable for work, dancing or shopping. I love allround qualitites!
Another basic talent. For walks in the park, through the city or to an outdoor festival! Keeps you comfortably walking for hours (yay).
Comfort is not an attribut for this model. But "Killers" is^^. Great design!
Last but not least I'm in desperate search of white (and black!) basic ballet flats. (Ok, already have some in soft pink, in mint, leo pattern and brown). With little ribbons are preferred (like above).

On personal terms: I am sooo fed up with learning!! Arrgh. It partly annoys me that all my glossies are lying around unread and I can't spend the (sunny) day outside. More blog stuff tomorrow.
Love,



Copyright (c): The photos belong to Deichmann (Online Shop).

No comments:

Post a Comment