Sunday, February 7, 2010

They say it's a Black Rose





Lilly wears: shirt mango, top primark, jeans vintage,
tights by sister, bracelet hm, heels graceland.

More of the capsule collection^^. One can easily guess that I'd like to go to rock the dancefloor...but this is currently not on the agenda (at least until the third week of February). Tights and jeans shorts borrowed by my sister. She also did the hair! I am not that good at braiding. The black lace shirt is a piece from the last Vintage market (from Mango). Next one is on February the 21th, I am looking forward to go!
There is a Geek-Contest hosted by Elvchen, where you may send in a photo to Elvchen of yourself being really geeky or nerdy dressed^^. Of course I had to take part with a pic that has not been blogged. The conest is still on and I heard that Anna Frost from Fashion Diary and Louise Ebel from Miss Pandora also joined! A fashio-licous week to you!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment