Monday, February 1, 2010

This ain't gonna break me

Saturday's going out make up. (First make up pic, lol).

Hi gals, I think I did well on last Saturday's exam. So there a just five more to go in February! Ha ha ha... It started to snow again. Such a pity that I cannot wear skirts at the moment...please spring, do not make me wait anymore! Just a bit above zero would be enough. I tend to slip out on icy surfaces a lot.
After the exam, I went shopping (only two hours, that can not be counted as a shopping trip^^). Here is what I found (below). Welcome February!!! 

Close-up of my new favourite necklace (by New Yorker,
inspired by fashiontoast).

Upper belt for me (by Karma), lower one is the b-day present
for my little sis (by New Yorker). Hush!

Finally! After a search for weeks, I found warm black
overknees (have been removed from the shops due
to incoming spring collections) and a black rose ring
(both by Osix).

I showed these earrings in January, now they are
customized from silver into gold with the golden Manhattan
Lotus Effect nail polish. Earrings from Madonna.
I strongly recommend this nail polish for colouring
experiments!^^

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment