Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Impressions from the Vintage Market

Following Sunday's "TOP 12 tipps on how to cover a Vintage Fashion Market successfully", here are impressions from the market. Such an event! More and more people are attending each time.

About 350 sellers bring the content of their wardrobe, and then the bargaining begins!
Paradise for Fashionistas - just you wait for my finds!

The white "tent" in the back (actually a sun umbrella) is one of the changing cabins.

On personal terms: I am already editing my "finds"-post, will be published later that day. Yesterday I had my last exam and now I am kinda exhausted - time to take a break! I am looking forward to go out with my friends, read books that have been waiting months for me and to think about new wardrobe combinations.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment