Saturday, February 13, 2010

♥ Winning a pink camera from the Essence Contest ♥

Yesterday a mysterious packet arrived and to my utter shock and surprise it contained this precious pink camera from Canon.



It first I could not figure out where it was from, because there was no letter in there and I did not recognize the sending company. Perhaps it was a gift? Or a mislead order? But the postal sticker clearly stated my name and my address. After several hours of phoning half of my relatives to say thank you (they where even more surprised than I) without success, I finally googled the sender and suffered my second shock:
Last December I took part at the EU-wide creativity contest "Be a trendmaker" to hand in new ideas for potential product lines for the make-up company Essence cosmetics (reread the post *here*). And under the prizes were make-up sets, vouchers, Ipods and ...yay cameras! So the secret of the pink camera was solved and overjoyed I wrote a thank-you-letter to the Essence headquarter. I am so happy!!!! (And it's PINK!!!)
Here is the collage I handed in in December, along with several ideas for a possible make-up line (e.g. pastel eyeshadow colours, golden glittery lip gloss, soft pink nail polish etc.):
(The theme is "Royal Princess - The crown is yours!")

Please click to see the details enlarged.^^

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment