Thursday, February 25, 2010

My H&M order has arrived :)

Ordered wishes arrived savely *-*.

May I introduce you proudly to the most gorgeous bracelet in the whole wide world?!

I was so relieved that my order did arrive in time, after several bloggettes complained that their orders got delayed from 4 weeks up to 3 months(!!). Mine took approximately 8 days, which means that I am leading the list regarding delivery period. So now to the more interesting stuff:

Yes, I got more summer clothes! Beige shorts, kahki-coloured pants (can be worn as Capri or long), a coral-shaded tshirt and the most precious bracelet ever. Do you remember me lusting after it several weeks ago (here)? Now it is mine, yay!! (Not available in stores up to now). The pants are being kept, but I had to return the shirt: The colour looked more than artficial and it did not fit at all. (See post below for what kind of shirt I exchanged this one). My conclusion is, that ordering at H&M highly depends on luck. Love the new pieces and looking forward to wear them!

Now I am off to go out with my friend HJ - yeah, we are totally going to rock the city^^!!!
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment